The Coach Leader
Ng Choon Seng
The Coach Leader -The Heart of Coaching Workshop
Coaching and Feedback Skills for Leaders of Tomorrow
This is a program for all business and public sector leaders; managers and leaders who are involved in coaching and mentoring their staff and teams. It will provide the Leaders the essential skills to coach and guide their team members.
This program will also support HR and OD leaders to develop and sustain a coaching culture within an organization. In a coaching culture, all members of the culture courageously engage in candid, respectful coaching conversations with one another, unrestricted by reporting relationships, about how they can improve their working relationships and individual and collective work performance.
At the end of the workshop, the participants will be able to
- Understand the key roles as a Coach Leader
- Develop essential skills to be an effective coach
- Gain experience in using the Coaching Models to challenge and support staff
- Use the various feedback processes to provide effective feedback
- The Business and Human Case for Coaching
- The Philosophy of Collegial Coaching
- The essential skills of an effective coach
- The GROW Coaching Process
- The Coach’s Toolkit – Conversation Strategies for Results
- Coaching for Problem Solving
- Giving Positive and Negative Feedback
- Coaching Shorthand
- Holding that difficult conversation
- Developing Mutual Accountability
- Building the Coaching Culture
About the Workshop Facilitator
Choon Seng is a Leadership Coach and Professional Facilitator. He has more than 30 years of experience in human resources, organization development and coaching & facilitation in service and manufacturing industries as well as the government services and multi-national companies. He had experience leading the learning and development and human resource functions in the hospitality sector, Japanese manufacturing MNC and leading management development and organization development in Fortune 500 companies, including leading the Corporate University for Sun Microsystems for Asia South.
Choon Seng is a Leadership and Career Coach where he has coached and provided career guidance to leaders in the organization and community. Choon Seng is a certified Gallup Clifton Strengths and combined with the Solution Focused Coaching methodology, he brings out the best in people focusing on their strengths and solutions rather than problem solving. As a WIAL Master Action Learning Coach, he also coach teams to both develop leaders and work on organizational challenges. He is the only licensed facilitator of the “The Heart of Coaching” program in Singapore which supports organisations in building that coaching culture. He has more clocked more 250 hours of individual and team coaching.
4. 5. 2023 - 5. 5. 2023
00:00 - 23:59
SGD$1,200.00 per pax
Registration are closed for this course.